Follow Me on Twitter

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Don Johnson Does Disney!


Don Johnson is my favorite actor. I was very excited to see he is actually making Hollywood movies again. He is playing Kristen Bell's father in a Disney movie "When in Rome".

He is also has a part in the independent movie "A Good Old Fashioned Orgy". He also plays a father in that one, a role he plays in real life with 5 children.

Anyway I have been a fan even before Miami Vice. I first noticed Don Johnson in the TV miniseries "The Rebels". I thought he was gorgeous. I still do. He has aged very well.

I have listed some of my favorite DJ movies available at Amazon. Paradise is my particular favorite. Elijah Wood plays a boy who comes to spend the summer with a friend of his mother. Melanie Griffith plays the friend, Lily. She is married to Don Johnson, Ben. Their marriage is in a state of limbo after the death of their 3 year old son. The boy's life changes through his relationship with the couple and he changes their lives as well. It is a great movie with great performances. If you haven't seen it, give it a try.

Well anyway, I have listed some great new things in C & P Treasures. Check them out!



Miss Spider Shimmer Costume




Flintsones Dino Costume

Renaissance Queen Girls Costume

Queen of Hearts Ladies Costume

Temple Dancer Egyptian Ladies Costume

No comments: