Follow Me on Twitter

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ebay Exclusive Dyson Vacuum Cleaner Sale

Ball Animal Bagless Upright Vacuum

If you looking for a great vacuum cleaner or you need to replace your old vacuum this is the perfect time.  Ebay Dyson Store is having a special 20% off all items through September 13th. Simply use the code CDYSON at checkout to receive 20% off your total purchase plus Free Shipping. This is an ebay exclusive. You won't find this deal anywhere else. 


If you haven't tried a Dyson let me share my experience with you.  I bought my first Dyson vacuum after seeing a commercial for them on TV.  I used to have a Kirby vacuum, now anyone who has had a Kirby knows they are big, heavy and clunky.  They work well but they are hard to maneuver.

I was looking for something that was lighter that would go under furniture easily.  I was hesitant to buy a Dyson because of the price I thought it was a little high.  So at first I bought a cheaper vacuum at a discount store.  Needless to say it was cheap in more ways than the price. 

I have three dogs and a cat, so needless to say I vacuum up a lot of hair.  This was not something the cheap vacuum did well.  I had one throw rug that began to look like it was growing hair.

So finally I bit the bullet and purchased my first Dyson vacuum.  It was easy to put together.  It was my first bagless vacuum so I was excited. My first test was the hairy rug.  I vacuumed it and was amazed at the suction and the power that I got from the Dyson.  When I stood back and looked at the rug I couldn't believe it.  It looked like a brand new rug.  No more hair.

Hard Floor Vacuum and Mop



It was everything it was advertised to be, it did not lose suction.  It picked up hair. Easy to maneuver. Would go under furniture.  The hose was easy to remove to vacuum the furniture. Cannister was easy to remove and easy to empty.  No broken belts. I love my Dyson vacuum cleaner.

Other reviewers also agree.  The Dyson doesn't lose suctions.  Easy to empty. Easy to use. Powerful, long power cord and lightweight.

So I can easily say the Dyson is the best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned.  If you are a pet owner you will especially love the Dyson.

This great sales event on ebay is a great opportunity to try a Dyson and save some money. The free shipping alone is a great offer.  Add 20% off your total purchase and it is a steal.  Check them out for yourself.

Remember this special deal ends September 13th.  It is not only on vacuums it is on any item in the Dyson Store including the tools, Zorb and many other items.
Dyson Multi-Floor Upright Cleaner


Click the link below to view Dyson Products included in this offer.
 


No comments: