Follow Me on Twitter

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Poodles Pirates and Mermaids

We have some great Halloween costumes in C & P Treasures. Deals and steals. The economy is in the toilet but the little kids will still want to go trick or treating. Come shop with us and make the most of your money with some of our great Halloween deals.

I love this little jacket! It reverses from a dalmatian to a poodle. I thought it was a great deal when I found it so I bought it and now I am passing on that deal. It would be great not only for Halloween but for anytime. Check it out.

Dalmatian Poodle Jacket

Do you love Clifford the Big Red Dog. We do too! Check out this great Clifford costume.

Clifford the Big Red Dog Costume

We have a little Hot Stuff Devil Girl's Costume that is a great value. My niece wanted one so I let her have the costume. I thought it was a pretty simple little costume, but when she put it on she was so cute. It was really a great little costume. I got a great deal on these and you can too!

Girl's Hot Stuff Devil Costume

If your little girl has a swashbuckler spirit then she will love this Pirates of the Caribbean Elizabeth Swann costume.

Elizabeth Swann Costume

If you love Ariel in the Little Mermaid then you might like this ladies Mermaid Costume. It is affordable and sexy.

Ladies Mermaid Costume

No comments: