Follow Me on Twitter

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Christmas Bargains in October!

Halloween is just around the corner and Christmas is hot on its heels! Only 71 shopping days left. Don't you hate to hear that. I have seen Christmas trees up in severaly stores already. What happened to Thanksgiving? Not a big shopping holiday except for the grocery stores so we rush on to Christmas.

A great way to reduce stress during the holiday season is to do your shopping online. No long lines. No crowd. No driving. What's not to like.

I recently came across some great bargains on some Christmas items and I have began listing them in C & P Treasures. Come start your holiday shopping with us!

I got a great bargain on this Home Interiors Christmas Throw and now I am passing on the savings. This would make a great gift. It is adorable!

Home Interiors Christmas Throw Hearts Come Home for the Holidays

This Avon Interactive Door Greeter is one of the neatest things I have seen this season. I picked up a case of these for a song and I am offering them at a great price. My Mom saw one in action and she has already reserved one for herself. Don't miss out.

Avon Interactive Christmas Door Greeter

I found these Angel Christmas Lights and I thought they were beautiful. When I lit them up they were even prettier. Check them out.

Kurt Adler Angel Christmas Lights

I couldn't believe the bargain I got on these two Cylinder Tin Totes. I have seen these retail for as much as 50.00. If you know a Lucy or Elvis fan these would make a great gift.

I Love Lucy Cylinder Tin Tote

Elvis Presley Cylinder Tin Tote

Come and check out all the great Christmas bargains. We also have some great Halloween deals. It's not too late! Check us out at C & P Treasures.

C & P Treasures

No comments: