Follow Me on Twitter

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Stone Cold Steve Austin Cookie Jar


The only reason I know Stone Cold Steve Austin is because he had a recurring role on Nash Bridges the last couple of years it ran. He played Detective Jake Cage and was a romantic rival to Nash, played by Don Johnson. He wasn't a bad actor although I don't think he was Emmy material or anything.
He was actually born Steve Anderson in 1964 and later adopted the name of his stepfather which was Williams. His family lived in Texas. When he began wrestling another relatively well know wrestler had the name Dr. Death Steve Williams so he adopted the name of his hometown Austin. He developed a wrestling maneuver named the Stone Cold Stunner.
I have just listed a Stone Cold Steve Austin Cookie Jar. I had forgotten I even had it but came across it the other day when I was organizing some things. If you are a fan you will love it. Check it out.
Stone Cold Steve Austin Cookie Jar

No comments: