Follow Me on Twitter

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fall Is Just Around the Corner!



Fall is my favorite time of year and it is just around the corner.  This week has been unseasonably cool and rainy where I live.   The air already has a fall feeling.  I love the changing of the colors that autumn brings.  The trees will be ablaze with red and orange and the air will be cool and crisp.

Fall also brings my favorite holiday, Halloween.  Every Halloween we decorate our yard with a haunted house with a graveyard in the front.  We have ghosts, witches with brewing cauldrons and jack o'lanterns galore.  The kids love it when they come trick or treating.  I actually enjoy decorating for Halloween more than Christmas.  It's such spooky fun! 



When I was a kid we always gathered around the TV to watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.  It is still my favorite Halloween cartoon.  We still watch it every year.  Peanuts is timeless and Snoopy is a superstar.

I have began to add fall items in my store.  I have listed some great hoodie jackets at bargain prices.  I will be adding more jackets in the coming days.  I have also added a few other new things including a Cars Lightning McQueen Talking Alarm Clock Lamp, Tinker Bell Twin Comforter and Barbie Fairytopia Magic of the Rainbow Enchanted Giftset. 



Elmo Jacket

Be sure to keep checking C & P Treasures often as we will be listing Halloween costumes, decorations and fall decorating items soon.  Here are some of the great things listed now.  Check them out.




Barbie Fairytopia Giftset

Cars Lightning McQueen Talking Clock Lamp

No comments: