Follow Me on Twitter

Friday, August 22, 2008

Chupakabra Rosie Strikes Again

Well my dog, which we have decided is a direct descendent of a Chupakabra, is still on her rampage through life. This week she has decided to take pictures off the refrigerator and chew them up. She chewed up a picture of my niece in her angel Halloween costume my Mom had made especially for her. I can't replace the picture because I took it with a digital camera and due to a computer crash, I lost the picture. Needless to say I am not happy with Rosie this week.

Rosie's exuberance in greeting people is also becoming rather lethal. She knocked my sister to the floor trying to get in front of her, because Rosie always wants to be the leader.

After this incident my sister concluded Rosie is out of control. She looked up ways to keep your dog from jumping on people. One suggestion was to cross your arms in front of you and say no. This did not work.

The second suggestion was put about 20 pennies in a tin can. Every time the dog begins to jump on someone rattle the can. This is supposed to scare the dog and eventually they will quit jumping on people. I will let you know how this one turns out. Cross your fingers and pray for me.

Well that is all about Rosie for now. Check out the great new items in C & P Treasures. In the coming weeks we will be listing Fall Decor items, Halloween costumes and Halloween decorations. Check us out.

E.T. Collectible Limited Edition Figurine

Fall Bears Fall Flag

Pink Puppy Surprise Dog

Zultan Animated Arcade Fortune Teller

No comments: